Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Samples, Samples, Samples!

I am so happy!  We have a new roof on our house!  The high winds we've experienced this spring caused a lot of damage to our roof, and our insurance adjuster decided it should be replaced.  The roofers arrived early one morning last week, removed the old shingles and repaired some damage, then started installing new shingles.  By 6:30pm, they had completed the roof, cleaned up any nails and trash in our yard, reset our satellite dish and headed on their way.  Unless you have dealt with a damaged roof, you can't imagine how good it makes you feel to know that you have a new roof over your head.

Can you believe that Mother's Day is next Sunday and school year will end in  a couple of weeks?  It seems as though Christmas was just a few days ago!  When did time start flying by so quickly?

In my mailbox:
I've received several wonderful surprises in the mail during the past few days.  Today I received a box labeled "Estee Lauder."  Some people might take Estee Lauder products for granted, but not me.  Having something from Estee Lauder is indeed a treat!  In the box was a full size bottle of "Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator" and a note from O, the Oprah Magazine.  I'm to test the product and then let them know how I like it.  NO PROBLEM!  Glad to oblige!



Are you a member of the ALL YOU Reality Checkers? I am and I've just received a pair of Sally Hansen tweezers to test.  You can sign up to become an ALL YOU Reality Checker too.  While you are at it, be sure to look around the website.  You can find helpful tips, valuable coupons, recipes, giveaways and more.  One of the best things about ALL YOU is their daily free samples, and you do not have to be a Reality Checker to get these.  Click this link and look for the pink circle that says Daily Free Samples in the left column.  This will take you to the current free sample.  Be sure to enter your email address to receive an alert in your email each day. 

EOS sponsored a giveaway for their Everyday Hand Lotion, and I received a bottle and some coupons.  This is the third product I've tried from EOS, and each one has been WONDERFUL!  I love their lip balm and shaving cream, and I love the lotion.  THANK YOU EOS for choosing me!

Several other samples have arrived in my mailbox:  a Dove body wash and deodorant for hubby, a can of juice from Ocean Spray, and a Kirkland shampoo and conditioner sample from Costco.

Did you sign up for the USPS Sample Showcase?  My box came last week and inside I found samples of Coffee-mate, GUM Soft-Picks, Secret Clinical deodorant, Wisk and Nonni's Biscotti.  Also, coupons for Starbucks coffee and the GUM Soft-Picks.  When you sign up for the Sample Showcase, be sure to check out the free samples.  Look for a tab at the top of the page that says "Samples."  The tab will take you to a page just FULL of samples for you to sign up for.



Where do you get your free samples?  Do you know of a website you'd like to share?

2 comments:

  1. This is REALLY amazing how you got these samples. I jsut signed up and I am looking forward to getting them. Thanks SO much for sharing! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....I am so impressed and look forward to learning more.

    ReplyDelete