Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Trend Micro™ Titanium™ Maximum Security #imabzzagent

 Trend Micro   Trend Micro™ Titanium™ Maximum Security gives you the tools to help protect your digital life.  As a BzzAgent, I was given a copy of Trend Micro™ Titanium™ Maximum Security to install on up to three of my computers.  I've used several different brands of computer security programs in the past, from Norton and McAffee, which I paid for, to Avast and AVG, which were free.  Of all the programs I have used, I am most impressed with the Trend Micro Titanium.  After using it for a month, I am happy to report that it is the best security program I have ever used.

Trend Micro Titanium Maximum SecurityOther programs have slowed my computer to a crawl, but the Trend Micro Titanium did not.  It was simple to install, easy to customize, and runs seamlessly in the background while I go about my business.   Not once did it slow my computer.  However, a quick check of the program dashboard shows that 468 web threats have been blocked from accessing my computer during the past month.  I am impressed.  It's quietly doing its job, and keeping my computer safe.  What more could you ask for?
      

Your Online World - protected

So how can Titanium™ Maximum Security help protect your digital life? Here's the scoop.
  • Your devices: Titanium™ Maximum Security protects your PC, Mac and even your mobile devices
  • Your privacy: Titanium™ Maximum Security protects against malware, spyware, spam and other threats that allow cybercriminals to steal your private information like passwords, credit card numbers or even home addresses
  • Your family: Titanium™ Maximum Security provides customizable tools to help you keep your kids safe online
  • Your data: Titanium™ Maximum Security protects and defends your data with tools like the Trend Micro Vault, Secure Erase file shredder and SafeSync secure online storage
  • Your social network: Titanium™ Maximum Security automatically shows you what links are safe and malicious on Facebook, Twitter and Myspace
Why don't you visit  trendmicro.com to learn more about Trend Micro™ Titanium™ Maximum Security and see for yourself what a great program this is.  If you choose to order a license on the Trend site, be sure and use the discount code "BZZ30" to save $30 off the cost of an annual subscription.  Or download and print a Best Buy coupon if you would rather shop at there.  Either way, don't let this opportunity slip by!  I highly recommend this security program!


As a BzzAgent, I was provided a one year subscription to Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security in return for my using the product and sharing my honest opinion about the program.  No other compensation was given.





No comments:

Post a Comment